Post-Easter meanderings…. hey, it was windy in Oklahoma.
Meet the Table.
You are invited to check out the Table! We are a diverse community of followers of Jesus in East Dallas who seek to grow closer to God and make a difference in our world.
- We worship together at 9:30 AM every Sunday morning.
- Our pub ministry meets every Tuesday night.
- Come as you are. Worship as you feel comfortable.
- Enjoy coffee and donuts before our gathering time.
- We have a great nursery and activities for the kids.
- Questions and new ideas are welcome.
- If you feel like the church you know doesn't look like you, doesn't think like you, come check out Pub Night Tuesday @ 7p at Bryan St Tavern - 4 months ago
- How do we become welcoming to those who have a bad history with the Church? Join the discussion Tuesdays at PubNight. Bryan St Tavern 7p - 4 months ago
- Come join us tonight @ 7 at Bryan St Tavern for Pub Night! Bible-Fellowship-Great Pizza. - 4 months ago
- Join us Tuesday Pub Night at Bryan St Tavern @ 7p. Talking about how to be a welcoming church to everyone, even those who don't like church. - 5 months ago
- What if Jesus Meant All That Stuff? - Red Letter Christians ow.ly/pHxtx - 5 months ago
- awesome balance bible broken bryan street tavern celebration change chaos children christian piatt church community compassion conversation dallas deborah disciples discussion east dallas east dallas christian church easter edcc faith faith in the city family fellowship food free fun gifts giving god healing help hope jesus job join journey justice Lent life love message mission music nathan hill neighborhood open pain peace pizza prayer pub pub ministry pub night question questions resurrection sermon sermon series small group spirituality stewardship sunday support table the table video welcome wholeness work worship youth youtube