We want music that is fun, powerful, and vibrant. We want music that reflects our neighborhood, the jazz and blues of Deep Ellum, the gospel and tradition of our past, the latin and funk rhythms that move us, and the familiarity and richness of contemporary praise and worship.
Want to hear a few of our favorite songs? We love “Everywhere That I Go” by Israel Houghton, “World on Fire” by Sarah McLachlan, “Beautiful Things” by Gungor, “Hail to the Lord’s Anointed” by Welcome Wagon, “Come Thou Fount” by the David Crowder Band, “Christ in You” by the Waterboys, and others.
The Table Praise Team consists of
- Nathan Hill, vocals, acoustic guitar
- Douglass Anne Cartwright, vocals
- Dave Burris, lead guitar
- Alberto Martinez, vocals, bass guitar
- Mike Garvey, piano/keyboards
- Matt Jaynes, drum kit, steel drum